Twitter Facebook

For Support/complaints mail to support@Datacenter-IE.com

For Data center questions: Datacenter-IE.com & DC-IE.com & CCIEDatacenter-IE.com
For Routing and Switching questions: Router-IE.com & CCIERNS-IE.com
For Security questions: Security-IE.com & CCIESecurity-IE.com
For Wireless questions: Wireless-IE.com & CCIEWireless-IE.com
For Service Provider questions: ServiceProvider-IE.com & SP-IE.com & CCIEServiceProvider-IE.com
For Collaboration-IE questions : Collaboration-IE.com & CollaborationIE.com & CCIECollaboration-IE.com
For VMware-IE questions : VMware-IE.com & VMwareIE.com
For Industrial-IE questions : IndustrialIE.com & CCIEIndustrial-IE.com
For Cloud-IE questions : CCIECloud-IE.com & Cloud-IE.com
For CCDE-IE questions - CCDE-IE.com
For JUNIPER-IE questions : JUNIPER-IE.com & JUNIPERIE.com

Photo

Recommendations for Legit CCIE Data Center V2 Workbooks

scams legit CCIE workbooks dumps4ccielabs lab4ccie ccierack.rentals

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 axb

axb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • 2 thanks
I need help finding legit CCIE Data Center Lab Workbooks. Has anyone ever heard of "dumpsccielas.com" or "labccie.com"?
Both sites seem to be owned by same vendor and they both advertise a cost of $2300.00 for the CCIE Data Center V2 Workbooks.
Looking for feedback to see if anyone has purchased workbooks from these sites and can share their experience. I've seen a lot of
comments about "Passdatacenterlabs.com but I don't like the idea of providing a Cisco ID just to obtain workbooks. Also wanted to know
of anyone's experience with using CCIERack.Rentals for real equipment access. Several of these sites seem to be inter-related in some way.
Personally, my investigation in to all these sites and several others seems to show a lot red flags of being scams used to either capture
your credit card info or simply take your money. Just trying to be careful and not fall victim to the scam artist taking advantage of people
desires to obtain certifications. If anyone can provide feedback for "dumpsccielas.com", "labccie.com", "CCIERack.Rentals or any other
recommended sites that would be great.

Thanks

Thanked by 1 Member:
kofi62

#2 axb

axb

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts
  • 2 thanks

Thanks. I guess I'll keep studying from reviewing configuration guides. That's all I have to go on for now. Without hardware to practice on or not having workbooks identical to the lab it will be next to impossible for me to obtain a CCIE Data Center. I already failed the lab exam once and I'll give it two more attempt before I give up. Can't keep forking over 1600.00 dollars just for the privilege of having a 50/50 shot of passing. 

Thanks

Thanked by 1 Member:
kofi62

#3 datacenterv2

datacenterv2

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 88 posts
  • 4 thanks

Best workbooks are http://passdatacenterlabs.com and they did not ask for CSCO id i believe i purchased with it. 

Add them on skype : cciedatacenterlabs and you can get all the information.

Best racks is http://ccierack.rentals those are superb as per lab exam.

Except them there is no one good 

In CC there are few dot1 owner posted the lab but those are candidate feedback data from which its not passable solution. PDL passdatacenterlabs has only actual contain

word to word as per lab exam.

Thanked by 1 Member:
kofi62

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users